Samahan sa Ikauunlad ng Kapaligiran, Pamayanan at Kabundukan
- Quick getaway to Batulao
- Climbing Mountains, Unearthing Dreams
- Conquering Patag Daku
- Sikap-Bundok Down Under-Water
Customized Philippine Tour Packages for individual, families or groups. Click here for details.
Peak to Peak Trail and Wilderness Links
GENERAL ADVISORY FOR INTERESTED PARTIES
General / Pre & Post Climb / Orientation Meetings
WHEN: Every First Sunday of Month
TIME: 1600H - 1900H (4pm to 7pm)
VENUE:4th Floor RTJ Building # 3681 Bautista St., Bgy. Palanan, Makati City, MM (Click for direction)
LANDMARKS: Big 'MAUNLAD TRANSPORT' sign on facade of building
- No notice of the meeting is sent out unless the schedule for any particular month has been moved.
- Call the president at his landline or cellphone if you wish to confirm. Pre-confirmation is not required.
- Orientation is free. Attendees are not obliged to sign-up after the orientation. Intending applicants must bring two (2) passport-sized pictures and the application fee (currently PhP 350) for the first year of probation.
Pre and Post Climb Meetings
- Most club activities are open to non-members.
- Attendance in the pre-climb meeting is a pre-requisite for joining most activities. Exceptions are announced during the meeting. Additional non-attendance fees may apply. Refer to climb-fee schedules.
- Attendance in post-climb meeting is recommended.
RAPPEL/ ROPE/ WALL TRAINING
VENUE: #2 Coral Bells St., Equitable Village, Bgy. Talon IV, Las Piñas City, MM, PH (Click for direction)
Click here to see the current schedule of activities
TRAIL AND CAMP-WATER DISCIPLINE
It has been said often enough that a person can survive for several days, even weeks, without food, but only for a few days without water. The period of survival being dependent on the weather as a most critical factor. When the sun is out, even trekking inside the forest line can result in the loss of much body water via sweating and breathing out... How to survive? Read Tip Details (and more tips)...
Photo Gallery Updates
- DRT 2007 (07/07)
- Corregidor 2007 (07/07)
- Berlongo 2007 (07/07)
- Mt Pulag 2006 (01/07)
- Mt Cristobal 2006 (01/07)
- Rappelling 2006 (01/07)
- Pico De Loro 2006 (01/07)
Climbing Mountains, Unearthing Dreams
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your mind was telling your body to do a sport or a hobby that you've always loved to do and that you knew you could do, but then you hear your body suddenly talking back, "Are you crazy?!". If you do, you may want to read this article about climbing mountains, unearthing dreams...
Read full article
Conquering Patag Daku
They were a bunch of scrawny young boys, some of them just nearing the age of eighteen. Most of them have not seen a mountain as big or as high.
What lies in front of them looks imposing, forbidding, mysterious, and to some extent, inviting. The PatagDaku rain forest and mountain range in Libagon, Southern Leyte host some of the tallest peaks in the province... Read full article